Site Meter

28 September 2014

2014 Cuz Reunion - Blackwater Falls, West Virginia

Linh accompanied me to my cousin reunion (top pic = Kent, me, Gary, Cheryl & Nancy) at Blackwater Falls State Park in West Virginia. All cousins attended except Cuz's Tom and Jack (and their wives) - all of whom were missed very much! Part of Blackwater Falls in background.
Bottom pic = cousins with their spouses and Linh & me (L to R, back row Cheryl/Dan, Nancy/Earl, front row Linh, Mary/Kent, & me).
We all thoroughly enjoyed talking and feasting together during the weekend. Although my cousins have "known" Linh for 6 years through this blog, this was the first time any of them had ever met her. She was warmly welcomed into the family.
All are leaving early tomorrow morning because of long driving times. So - I decided to post these updates tonight.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T