Site Meter

17 January 2014

Many Thanks

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation & thanks to the many people who helped/hosted me, Linh & Vinh during the past weeks.

Special thanks to my brother (Kent) and his wife (Honey - my favorite sister-in-law!) for hosting all of us during the Christmas holiday (in Delaware)!

Very special thanks to my great friends/neighbors Heather & Jim for tending to numerous crises at my home during my absence & helping me cope with everything emotional and physical <-- they are always "there" when needed!

Many thanks to my old friend Buck for all of his volunteer, professional, invaluable editing/photo-shop-techy expertise/help! Buck helped make my blog updates memorable and assisted putting together a photo album for Vinh. Vinh has enjoyed showing this photo album (& no doubt telling endless stories!) to dozens if not hundreds of his relatives/friends in Vietnam! <-- most of these folks do not have access to computers - therefore - had no/could not access this blog & pics. This album is very precious to Vinh - all made possible by Buck!

Of course - many thanks to my friend Joe - who set-up/established this blog 5+ years ago and encouraged/helped me maintain it!

Thanks to all the followers of this blog - for your comments, inputs, and continued support!

Finally - thanks to Linh & Vinh for making so many unforgettable, fond, remarkable memories possible for me.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T