Site Meter

15 December 2015

Pleiku Gathering

Top pic = Vinh treated 17 members of his family and me to lunch today. Great food and people all of whom have a great sense of humor and knowledge of Pleiku history. Many of his older relatives lived in Pleiku when I did and we shared our memories of that time so many years ago.
Bottom pic = me and my new 7 year old friend Bao Han. She is learning English and was anxious to talk to me because I was the 1st and only American she has met! We have had a great time chatting. She always insist to sit beside me at meals and holds my hand whenever/wherever we are going. Now she tells everyone that she wants to marry an American so that she and her children can speak perfect English! She and I are now BFFs. It is great being ambassadors for our countries!