Site Meter

08 January 2012

End-of-Lunar-Year Feast #2

This is a pic of 1 of 2 tables set-up with the many varieties of feast offerings. In addition to these, many food items were presented/offered on the kitchen counter.
Note small bowls in front with chopsticks - these are given to each person who then fill them (repeatedly) with whatever offerings they want. Many different dips/sauces are also offered/presented next to the food for which they are most appropriate or intended to be used with. Everything was delicious albeit I disliked some - like a cow stomach stuffed with chopped organs & baked or boiled - not for me. But - I thoroughly enjoyed 95% of the 12-15 offerings (yes - I counted them)! Note the spring rolls which were superb (almost as good as Max's).
Note that is my Cha Da (iced green tea) in foreground of pic.