Site Meter

08 May 2010

Travels Begin Again

As all know, I have not been traveling for the past year. During the first 6 months of this period, I fell in love with a beautiful girl and experienced the most wonderful 6 months of my entire life. That relationship ended about 6 months ago - which have been the worse 6 months of my life.
I have also sold my townhouse in Olde Towne Alexandria.
Given the events of the last 6 months, I have decided to begin my world travels again - starting Monday, May 11th.
Because of flexible visa requirements, I will once again use Vietnam as my "base camp". My first sojourn from there will be White Beach on Boracay Island in the Philippines. So - watch this blog for my travel updates!
Good-bye & best wishes to the 6+ feet of snows I experienced at my cabin (see pic) - where I was stranded for 3 days with no power!