Site Meter

23 September 2008

Back to HCMC and Diving

I could have spent more time in Nha Trang - but decided to go back to Ho Chi Minh City. I will be catching a 9:45AM Vietnam Airlines flight tomorrow, Sep 24th - from. Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City, It is only a 1 hour flight.

Only disappointing fact about this leg of my trip is having not done any diving.. I could have done some in both Hoi An and here in Nha Trang, but the visibility was restricted to 10-20M or about 33-66 ft - and that's what the dive shops were saying. I spoke to some folks returning from a 2-tank dive and they said visibility was just 20 feet. Anyway, given poor visibility and liklihood of few critters (the dive waters are heavily fished) I opted out of diving.

Back in HCMC, I'll help Linh with a paper, and try to get Cambodian visas!
I need to go pack and find a desktop to attempt to straighten out some financial messes.

More later!